Currently I am seeing clients only in my Oakland office. The San Francisco office is temporarily closed.
- Oakland: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
- San Francisco: Temporarily Closed
I offer a 60 minute session length. The hands on portion lasts 50-55 minutes.
- 60 minutes: $200
I accept cash, Zelle and personal checks made out to Moon. I do accept Venmo and there is a $5 service fee.
In the event that you must reschedule or cancel your appointment kindly give at least 48 hours notice. Any sessions canceled or changed with less than 48 hours notice will be billed at the full rate. If you need to notify me of a cancellation or rescheduling issue, please be aware that I accept notification by phone only. Please either call me or text me.
The success of my practice depends upon the satisfaction of my clients, and your referrals constitute the backbone of my client base. Thank you for your trust and support, and please feel free to pass on my contact information to those you feel may benefit from this work.
COVID-19 Protocols for Indoor Treatments:
Our health, safety and comfort are my top priority so I’ve been getting the office ready. Here’s what you can expect when coming back to my office:
– I am fully vaccinated and boosted.
– During sessions I wear a 3M N95 mask.
– A medical grade HEPA filter which will exchange the air in the office 10-12 times per hour.
– There will be time between sessions for the HEPA filter to fully exchange the air in the room before the next client arrives.
– All equipment and high touch surfaces will be cleaned between each session.
– Our building has installed several non-touch hand sanitizing units for your use.
– Our lobby has a medical grade HEPA filter to keep the air in the common space clean.
What I ask of you:
– Please report your covid-19 vaccination status prior to your appointment.
– If you are vaccinated please email or text me the date(s) of your shots and a picture of your CDC vaccination card. Please wear a good fitting mask.
-Please let me know a head of time if you’re not feeling well or have any symptoms of COVID-19.
All clients, regardless of your vaccine status, must wear a good fitting mask. The mask must fit securely over your nose mouth and chin. Please no masks with vents, neck gaiters or bandanas. If you don’t have a good fitting mask or forget yours I have KN95 masks for purchase. You can also go to these websites for good masks: